We are a full service marketing company that can get your company launched online and off line quickly!
About Our Founder
The Company was formed by a group of strategic associates, who individually have over 30 years experience in all aspects of business management. Their expertise covers management, marketing, finance and accounting.
Our goal is to provide only the service that the small business requires and can afford. Whether you are a start-up, or a business that is trying to get to the next level, we can help you. You may need business start up advice, such as a business plan, or a marketing plan in order to get a business loan. Or perhaps you have your business strategy organized and you are looking for someone to create a responsive website design that automatically re-sizes for smartphones and tablets. Businesses today need to market everywhere their customers hang out. Often that requires links to social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. We offer social media setup packages that cover these areas.
What are we passionate about?
As part of giving back to the business community, Elaine is also a business and marketing coach mentor for the Futurpreneur Program, an intermediary organization assisting young entrepreneurs.
- Lead Mentor for the Coursera MOOC titled “Beyond Silicon Valley: Growing Entrepreneurship in Transitioning Economies” by Prof. Michael Goldberg of Case Western University, Cleveland, Ohio.
- She has led many workshops for Company of Women
- Authored a best selling business startup book for women entrepreneurs entitled “Fabulous Fempreneurship”. This book has been purchased by accounting firms in Burlington and Oakville for their new clients and is also in the Halton Region Small Business Centre library in Oakville. It is also stocked at the Different Drummer Books in Burlington and available online at Fabulous Fempreneurship, Amazon, and Indigo/Chapters.
- Co-founder of Independent Women In Leadership – a network of professional business women in both the corporate and entrepreneurial sectors. Its mandate is to bring value to its members by helping each other connect, share experiences, support one another in business and to grow and educate, so we build a better community for all. Check out the Independent Women In Leadership website.
- Together with 7 organizations we launched the first International Women’s Day event in Burlington, Ontario where 500 people gathered for shopping, speakers, international food tasting. We raised $25,000 for the women’s programs for the United Way in the local area.
“Elaine is a seasoned professional in every sense, highly intelligent, insightful and highly knowledgeable business manager. She has a thorough understanding of marketing, customer service, international operations and logistics. Elaine is a talented business partner, who is able to digest highly technical data and synthesize it into unique, practical actionable plans which yield results for the organization. I highly recommend Elaine and XL Consulting for a talented team who can help grow your business.”
“Elaine’s leadership and people skills allowed her to lead Victor Technologies International Canada and create a very cohesive work environment where people felt empowered to excel in their roles in all departments (Marketing, Sales, Finance, Customer Service and Warehousing). She was also the business lead during the Financial Merge Project where I acted as Project Manager. I had all the support needed to deliver a very successful implementation; very clear business requirements and all activities assigned to the different resources under Elaine’s reporting structure, were delivered with quality and on time.
Elaine is a very professional, talented and down to earth person. It was a pleasure working with her for 5 years and I can assure she will add value to any organization as an Executive Consultant or any other management role.”
Watch this video to learn about how to blog
416 Scarlett Cres.
Burlington, ON L7L 5P1